This Prawn Laksa substitutes noodles for black bean spaghetti, making this a hearty, warming recipe containing good fats, omega 3s and plenty of protein. And the best things about this…it takes only 10 minutes to make.
- 100g raw king prawns
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
200ml coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 100g Explore Asian Black Bean Spaghetti
- 1 cup fresh spinach (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 red chilli (finely chopped)
- Small handful fresh coriander (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 lime cut into 2 wedges
Let’s do this
Place the curry paste and a splash of the coconut milk into a saucepan on a medium heat
- Stir fry the two ingredients together for about a minute (this encourages the flavours from the curry paste)
Add the rest of the coconut milk to the pan and stir.
Add the stock, sugar and soy sauce to the pan and stir again
Add the noodles to the pan and simmer for 3 minutes
Add the prawns and spinach to the pan, stir and simmer for a further 2 minutes (make sure all the prawns have turned pink and are therefore cooked)
- Pour the contents of the pan into a bowl to serve
- Top the soup with the bean sprouts, followed by the coriander and then the chilli.
- Squeeze the lime wedges over the top and enjoy!