This No-Carb Bread recipe is a guilt-free way to get more bread in your life. We found this winner of a recipe at www.dietdoctor.com
Makes 1 loaf or 6 rolls
- baking powder
- apple cider vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- boiling water
- sesame seeds (optional)
Let’s do this
- Preheat the oven to 170°C
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add to the dry ingredients, the boiled water (freshly boiled), vinegar and egg whites, whilst beating with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds.
- Don’t over mix the dough, the consistency should resemble Play-Doh.
- Moisten your hands and form the dough. Place into a greased baking tin. Alternatively, you can form 6 bread rolls and place onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake on lower rack in oven for 50-60 minutes.
- To test if the loaf is ready, insert a toothpick/skewer in the middle – if it comes out clean, your bread is done.
Store in fridge or freezer
About James Staring
James Staring is a personal trainer based in Clapham. James focuses on building the best version of you and inspiring you to new levels of health and fitness – regardless of your current ability or age.
James provides personalised nutrition coaching through MY EATING COACH. This on-line program is designed with a series of small steps to make lasting change in your eating habits.
James is always keen to share the tools he uses to assist clients in achieving their goals and has featured in publications such as Your Fitness, Healthy and Hello! magazines.