These Peanut Cookies are a healthier alternative to the sweet treats that you usually find in grocery stores. Almost sugar free and packed with protein and good fats, these are great to have on standby to satisfy a cookie craving!
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Sukrin Gold
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup peanut butter (Meridian brand)
- Pinch salt
Let’s do this
- Pre-heat oven to 180c
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix together until it’s well combined and forms a dough
- Make 20 balls out of the dough
- Place the dough balls onto the tray, evenly spaced apart
- Press each dough ball with fingers to flatten and indent with a fork for a criss-cross pattern
- Place the dough balls into the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 180c
About James Staring
James Staring is a personal trainer based in Clapham. James focuses on building the best version of you and inspiring you to new levels of health and fitness – regardless of your current ability or age.
James provides personalised nutrition coaching through MY EATING COACH. This on-line program is designed with a series of small steps to make lasting change in your eating habits.
James is always keen to share the tools he uses to assist clients in achieving their goals and has featured in publications such as Your Fitness, Healthy and Hello! magazines.